NextPoint Group communications consultants have significant experience providing customized turnkey telecommunication solutions.
We can provide the strategic long-term planning of Voice implementations to the day to day operations and maintenance of your Avaya Voice Communication Platform. We design and develop solutions using BICSI certified personnel and implement our designs with certified Avaya Technicians and Engineers. We ensure that our clients’ infrastructures will support emerging needs, such as IPv6 and Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP).
We keep your voice, data and video networks operational so that you can stay focused on achieving your mission.
Solutions & Services:
- Avaya Professional & Technical Services
- VOIP Consulting
- Telecom Planning & Implementation
- Project Management
- Moves, Adds & Changes (MAC)
- Cabling Design & Build
- Operations & Maintenance (O&M)
- Telecom Expense Management
- Cleared on-site Engineers and Technical Support Staff
- Avaya User Training
- Washington Headquarter Services (WHS)
- Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA)
- US Customs & Border Protection (CBP)
- US Army (Fort Belvior)
- Pentagon Renovations (PenRen)
- Information Technology Agency (ITA)
- Provided strategic VOIP long term planning and daily maintenance/administration of an Avaya Communication Manager S8710 System to Washington Headquarter Services (WHS) in Crystal City.
- Provided Avaya Engineering and Subject Matter Expertise (SME) to Fort Belvior.
- Processed and coordinated telecommunication service requests including station reviews and training for Pentagon staff moving into the renovated wedges of the Pentagon.
- Troubleshooted telecommunications equipment at the Pentagon.
- Provided the physical moves, adds and changes of ISDN, Data and Fiber circuits within the Pentagon and swing space locations.