NextPoint Group provides highly experienced LMR engineers with extensive hands on experience in modernizing legacy LMR systems to today’s Association of Public Safety Communications Officials (APCO) Project 25 (P25) Standards. Our experience ranges from conducting site surveys and gathering site development requirements that meets R56 standards to designing, implementing, testing and maintaining complete nationwide or regional systems.
Solutions & Services:
- LMR System Design & Engineering
- Coverage Prediction Analysis & Verification Testing
- Field Implementation & Testing
- Operation & Maintenance (O&M)
- Site Surveys and Assessments
- Site Development
- US Customs & Border Protection (CBP)
- Federal Protection Services (FPS)
- Provided Motorola Land Mobile Radio (LMR) Subject Matter Experts (SME) support to the Tactical Communication program office at US Customs Border Protection (CBP).
- Provided the Lead RF Engineers to the Federal Protective Services (FPS) in support of the FPS Nationwide Radio Communications Project to migrate their existing system to meet Association of Public Safety Communications Officials (APCO) Project 25 (P25) Standards and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) mandates.
- Helped maintain inventory and deploy LMR equipment to the field for the CBP Modernization Project.