Avaya Professional & Technical Services
- Provided strategic planning, daily maintenance and administration of an Avaya Aura Communication Manager systems.
- Perform new installations and maintain existing installations of the Avaya Aura Communication Manager platform. Support both standard and JITC systems including Expert Agent Contact Center, Vectoring, CMS, SIP, e911, and various messaging platforms. Install and maintain hardware based servers as well as VMWare configurations. Interface directly with contact center managers and staff to understand project objectives before designing and implementing solutions.
- Avaya Project Manager, Avaya Software Specialist, Avaya Call Center Consultant, Avaya Technicians, Avaya User Trainer, System Administrator, IA Security Specialist, Telecom Technicians
Telecom Planning, Billing, Ordering and Asset Management
- Telecom liaison between Government agencies handling requests for ordering services, small projects including office relocations, adds, moves, changes and deletions; as they relate phones, user training, custodian for the secure phone program, creation of SOP for organizational procurement of STE’s. Administration of the G.E.T.S (Government Emergency Telecommunications Service), W.P.S (Wireless Priority Service) and support services for COOP exercises. Utilizing a customer provided ticketing system (Remedy) for Tier II -III support for advanced issues.
- Experience as a TSCO in a Department of Defense environment or equivalent. Understanding of VoIP, ISDN, Analog and Circuits. Knowledge of Service@Once (Verizon) and/or TOPS (GSA) ordering and billing systems. Telecommunication auditing and billing experience. Experience conducting “Site Surveys” and managing small telecom projects.
- Project Manager, Telecommunication Service Control Officer (TSCO), Wireless Telecommunications Services Control Officer (WTSCO)